The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 4 results. You are on page 1 of 1.
Author: Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company
[Summary translation of the original Russian language response provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre] We would like to provide brief comments to your letter on behalf of two primary trade unions that work at JSC ‘Ukrainian Danube...
- Related stories: Ukraine: Independent trade union raises concerns over alleged wage arrears & labor rights abuses at Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company
- This is a response from the following companies: Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company
Author: Independent trade union ‘Zakhyst Pratsi’ (Ukraine)
…‘Zakhyst Pratsi’ Union’s coordinator…received multiple calls from the workers of ‘Izmail Servicing Station of Technical Ship Service Centre of the JSC "Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company"…The workers were seeking help and legal assistance in order to...
Author: Amnesty Intl.
This briefing paper focuses on fighting during 2011 in Mayom County...[South Sudan]. The briefing documents serious human rights abuses and violations of international humanitarian law, as well as the origins and where possible supply routes of key...
- Related stories: Report highlights how arms supply is fuelling human rights abuses in South Sudan.
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace South Sudan
- Related companies: Ukrainian Danube Shipping Company