The following companies also match your search keywords:
- Eastpak (part of VF Corp)
- Jansport (part of VF Corp.)
- Nautica (part of VF Corp)
- North Face (part of VF Corp)
- Timberland (part of VF Corp)
- VF Corp
- Wrangler (part of VF Corp)
The following categories also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 1766 results. You are on page 1 of 177.
Kenya: Tullow Oil says it might shut operations if protests by locals over benefits sharing & insecurity persists
Author: David Herbling & Paul Burkhardt, Bloomberg
"Tullow's Kenya Oil Operations Threatened as Impasse Endures"...
- Related companies: Tullow Oil
Author: Rachel Crosby, Las Vegas Review-Journal (USA)
MGM Resorts International has filed federal lawsuits against more than 1,000 Las Vegas mass shooting victims in an effort to avoid liability. The company, which owns Mandalay Bay and the Route 91 Harvest festival venue, argues that it cannot be held...
Author: CDES- Centro de Derechos Económicos y Sociales (Ecuador)
“Corte Constitucional Negó la Acción Extraordinaria de Protección solicitada por Chevron” – 11 de julio de...
- Related in-depth areas: Chevron response re environmental pollution trial in Ecuador Perfiles de demandas judiciales Últimas noticias legales
- Related companies: Chevron Texaco (part of Chevron)
Philippines: Labour ministry orders NutriAsia to regularise 80 contractual workers following protests
Author: ABS-CBN News
"Workers at NutriAsia must regularize 80 workers, DOLE says," 03 July 2018...
- Related stories: Philippines: Workers at NutriAsia factory face lawsuits and suffer injuries after dispersal of protest
- Related companies: NutriAsia
Author: Timothy Cama, The Hill (USA)
Rhode Island’s attorney general sued a dozen oil and natural gas companies and their affiliates Monday in state court, accusing them of causing climate change and not sufficiently mitigating its effects. Attorney General Peter Kilmartin said Rhode...
Author: James Haplin, The Times Tribune
"New suit filed over toxic plant in Avoca," 5 September 2015...
Author: Amanda Bronstad, National Law Review (USA)
Drug companies defending opioid lawsuits have fired back in the federal court handling the sprawling litigation...The companies—manufacturers and distributors of the prescription painkillers, and retail pharmacies—outlined their defenses in motions to...
- Related stories: USA: Rise in opioids deaths leads state officials to file claims against drug firms and distributors
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Philippines: Dept. of Labor releases list of labour-only contracting companies; food chain giant Jollibee tops list
Author: Gabriel Pabico Lalu, Philippine Daily Inquirer
"Jollibee tops DOLE list of labor-only contracting companies" 28 May 2018...
- Related companies: Brother Industries (Philippines) Inc. Dole Philippines (see Dolefil) Franklin Baker Inc. General Tuna Corporation Jollibee KCC Property Holdings, Inc. Magnolia Inc. Nickel Asia Nidec Precision Philippines Corporation Peter Paul Phil. Corporation Philippine Airlines Philippine Long Distance Telephone Philsaga Mining Corporation Pilipinas Kyohritsu, Inc. Sumi Philippines Wiring Systems Corporation Sumitomo Group
Author: Marco Chown Oved, The Star (Canada)
The Indigenous people from Ecuador who have been living for decades on land poisoned by oil companies have had their appeal for redress against Chevron Canada rejected. An Ontario Appeals Court panel of judges ruled Wednesday that Chevron Canada...
Author: Colin Perkel, The Canadian Press via City News (Canada)
The Canadian subsidiary of U.S.-based oil giant Chevron Corp. cannot be held liable for a US$9.5-billion award a court in Ecuador ordered against the parent company in favour of Ecuadorian villagers, Ontario’s top court ruled on Wednesday. Even though...