The following companies also match your search keywords:
- Eastpak (part of VF Corp)
- Jansport (part of VF Corp.)
- Nautica (part of VF Corp)
- North Face (part of VF Corp)
- Timberland (part of VF Corp)
- VF Corp
- Wrangler (part of VF Corp)
The following categories also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 1898 results. You are on page 1 of 190.
A report alleged that workers in Karex factories were "liviing in cramped and undignified conditions" and in "damp and unhygienic dormitories....
Author: Alessandra Corrêa, BBC News Brasil (Brazil)
“Estudo diz que 20 empresas respondem por um terço de toda a emissão de CO2 no mundo; Petrobras está na lista”, 10 de outubro de 2019...
- Related companies: Abu Dhabi National Oil Co BHP Billiton BP Chevron Coal India (CIL) ConocoPhillips ExxonMobil Gazprom Iraq National Oil Company Kuwait Petroleum Corporation National Iranian Oil Co PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Peabody Energy Pemex Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Sonatrach Total
Author: Radio New Zealand
14 October 2019...
Papua New Guinea: Chinese-owned Ramu Nickel spills 200,000 litres of toxic slurry into the sea; co. commits to address compensation
A Chinese nickel mine operator accidentally spilled an estimated 200,000 litres of toxic slurry into a bay in Papua New Guinea's Madang province. The plant operator, Ramu Nickel, which is owned by the Metallurgical Corp of China (MCC), said that it is...
US government blocks shipments from companies alleged of using forced labour in China, Malaysia, Brazil, Zimbabwe and Congo
Author: Martha Mendoza, Associated Press
“Company making Costco pajamas flagged for forced labor”, 8 Oct 2019...
- Related stories: US blocks import of goods suspected to have been produced with forced labour
- Related companies: Ansell Badger Sport Costco WRP
Vans reportedly removes submission depicting Hong Kong protesters from design competition, sparking heated backlash and boycott
Author: Jordyn Holman, Bloomberg
“Vans Is Latest U.S. Company Caught Up in Hong Kong Protests”, 8 Oct 2019...
- Related stories: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Related companies: Levi Strauss Starbucks VF Corp
USA govt. widens trade blacklist to include eight Chinese artificial intelligence companies due to concerns on treatment of Muslim minorities
Author: David Shepardson & Josh Horwitz, Reuters
“U.S. expands blacklist to include China's top AI startups ahead of trade talks”, 8 Oct 2019...
Author: Liam Fox, ABC
30 August 2019...
- Related stories: Papua New Guinea: Chinese-owned Ramu Nickel spills 200,000 litres of toxic slurry into the sea; co. commits to address compensation
- Related companies: Ramu Nickel