The following companies also match your search keywords:
Your search returned 25 results. You are on page 1 of 3.
Tanzania: Mining trading centres yet to guarantee higher returns for small-scale miners; perpetuate predatory practices by the rich
Author: Helen Reid, Barbara Lewis & Emmanuel Herman (Reuters)
"Gold rush? Not for us say Tanzania's small-scale miners"...
China: Clothes made with cotton produced by forced labour in Xinjiang is likely being sold in US, think tank says
“Clothing made by Chinese forced labor is likely being sold in the US”, 22 October 2019...
Verisk Maplecroft's Human Rights Outlook 2019 says risks spread for businesses & civil society as more countries embrace authoritarian tactics
Author: Verisk Maplecroft
"‘Strongmen’ regimes lead charge against freedom of speech and privacy: Human Rights Outlook 2019", 07 Aug 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour Latest news on natural resources Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: AngloGold Ashanti BHP Billiton Yamana Gold
Author: Annie Kelly, The Guardian
"Robot workers will lead to surge in slavery in south-east Asia, report finds" 12 July 2018...
Colombia: Tensions over land and natural resources may threaten peace, according to NGOs analysing challenges of increased foreign investment
Author: Dialogo Chino
“Social opposition to extractive industries hits all-time high in Colombia” – 12 October 2017...
- Related stories: Colombia: Projects by Emerald Energy, oil subsidiary of Sinochem raise environmental and human rights concerns
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: Emerald Energy (part of Sinochem Group) Odebrecht Sinochem Verisk Maplecroft
Author: Sanne Wass, Global Trade Review
The European migrant crisis is forcing a sharp rise in human rights risks in European supply chains...includ[ing] the UK and Germany, which have moved up from 'low' to 'medium' risk in the annual Modern Slavery Index [conducted by consultancy Verisk...
- Related stories: Modern Slavery Index: Amplified risks in European supply chains