Your search returned 14 results. You are on page 2 of 2.
Author: Singapore Management University Asian Peace-building and Rule of Law Programme ("SMU-APRL") & Mazars Indonesia
The following submission is in response to the Institute for Human Rights and Business...& Shift’s public call for comments on its proposed discussion paper relating to the oil and gas sector for the European Commission’s consideration......
- Related stories: ExxonMobil lawsuit (re Aceh) Total lawsuit in Belgium (re Myanmar) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Guidance for 3 sectors developed for European Commission - 2012
- Related companies: Bursa Malaysia Chevron ExxonMobil Freeport-McMoRan Myanmar Oil & Gas Enterprise (MOGE) PTT Shell Singapore Exchange Total Unocal (part of Chevron)
[PDF] Business & Human Rights in Southeast Asia: Recommendations on thematic priorities and possible activities for the UN Working Group
Author: Singapore Management Univ. Asian Peace-building and Rule of Law Programme, and Mazars
First, it is necessary…for the principles set out in the UN ‘Protect, Remedy and Respect’ Framework (‘UN Framework’) and the GPs [Guiding Principles] to be embedded into the shared…norms and values that are being formulated to apply across ASEAN,...
Author: Investments & Pensions Europe
Investing according to environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria is on the rise in Japan and the rest of Asia, but remains a niche area for now....The call by Japanese unions on members to adopt ESG criteria, the set-up of an ESG committee...
- Related companies: Singapore Exchange
[PDF] Over 110 CEOs Sign Statement of Support for the Womenʼs Empowerment Principles [scroll to page 2]
Author: Equality Means Business Bulletin, UNIFEM & UN Global Compact
Over 110 CEOs from around the world, representing a wide range of industries, have signed the CEO Statement of Support since launched in June 2010. Recent signatories include: Cebu Magazine Exchange, Inc., Philippines; Microsoft, USA; PARTICIP GmbH,...
- Related stories: UNIFEM & UN Global Compact praise over 110 CEOs worldwide who have signed the Women's Empowerment Principles (scroll to page 2)
- Related in-depth areas: Tools & Guidance
- Related companies: Microsoft PepsiCo