55 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- ptEquator Exploration STP Block 12 Limited, Agência Nacional do Petróleo de São Tomé e Príncipe, Kosmos Energy São Tomé e Príncipe, Block 12, Amendment, 2016 2016
- ptEquator Exploration STP Block 5 Limited, Agência Nacional do Petróleo de São Tomé e Príncipe, Kosmos Energy São Tomé e Príncipe, Block 5, Amendment, 2016 2016
- enKosmos Energy Mauritania, Block C6, PSA, 2016 2016
- frETAP, Coho International Limited, Zarat, Total Cession, 2016 2016
- enRepsol Exploraciόn, S.A., Petrόleos de Portugal – Petrogal, S.A., Kosmos Energy Portugal, Partex (Iberia) S.A., Camarão, Concession, Amendment, 2015 2015
- enRepsol Exploraciόn, S.A., Kosmos Energy Portugal, Petrόleos de Portugal – Petrogal, S.A., Partex (Iberia) S.A., Mexilhão, Amendment, 2015 2015
- enSociété des Pétroles du Sénégal, Timis Corporation Limited, Kosmos Energy Senegal, Cayar Offshore Profond, Saint Louis Offshore Profond, Deed of Transfer, 2014 2014
- enKosmos Energy Deepwater Morocco HC, Tarhazoute Offshore, Concession, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Antrim Exploration (Ireland) Ltd., Porcupine Basin No. 1/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
- enKosmos Energy Ireland, Europa Oil and Gas (Holdings) PLC, Porcupine Basin No. 2/13, Exploration License, 2013 2013
Your search returned 327 results. You are on page 2 of 33.
Brazil: Illegal logging, mining and land grabbing blamed for the record levels of deforestation of the Amazon
Author: Al Jazeera
“Brazil Amazon deforestation soars to 11-year high under Bolsonaro”, 18th November 2019...
Brazil: Women denounce threats, intimidation and physical and sexual violence by agribusiness workers as palm groves are privatised
“Brazil’s ‘coconut breakers’ feel the squeeze of Cerrado development”, 12 de noviembre de 2019...
Author: Andrea Mayes & Rebecca Parish, ABC News
18 October 2019...
Author: Pete Pattisson, The Guardian (UK)
Nicholas McGeehan [of Fair/Square Projects, an organisation researching Gulf migrant workers] said the report was “a damning indictment of Qatar’s failure to protect outdoor workers”...
Course | 24 - 25 October | London
Brazil: Investigations reveal that McDonald's, Burger King and many companies in the UK are supplied with meet from illegal deforestation areas in the Amazon Forest , includes companies’ comments
Author: Andrew Wasley , Alexandra Heal and André Campos , The Bureau of Investigative Journalism (UK)
“UK purchased £1bn of beef from firms tied to Amazon deforestation”, September 17 2019...
Australia: Qantas shareholders renew push for airline to refuse forced deportation of asylum seekers
Author: Lisa Martin, The Guardian
"Qantas shareholders renew push for airline to refuse involvement in deportations", 26 August 2019...
- Related companies: Qantas Airways
Author: VOA News
Brazil's far-right President Jair Bolsonaro on Sunday said his country does not need Germany's money after Berlin said it planned to cut $40 million in aid to preserve the dwindling Amazon rainforest....
Author: Amnesty International
"DRC: Crisis in mines requires sustainable solution" 25 July 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Natural Resources
- Related companies: Gécamines Glencore Tenke Fungurume (joint venture China Molybdenum, BHR Partners, Gécamines)
Author: Carla Vianna, NY Eater (USA)
"Gramercy Tavern Under Fire for Alleged Gender Discrimination in New Lawsuit", 15 Jul 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News