3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 124165 results. You are on page 11820 of 12417.
Author: Rugmark Germany
RUGMARK presents itself at Domotex: Decrease of Child Labour due to Inspections and Social Programmes
Another Chinese firm [Universe Safety Glass, operating in South Africa] flaunts labour laws [South Africa]
Author: Frank Nxumalo, Business Report [South Africa]
Total disregard of industrial safety regulations, working hours beyond the maximum allowed under the Basic Conditions of Employment Act and the payment of starvation wages
Author: Adam Clymer, New York Times
President Bush will ask Congress to base future increases in aid to poor countries on evidence that the aid is actually bringing progress in such areas as education, trade and the environment, administration officials said.
Author: Judy Siegel-Itzkovich, Jerusalem Post
Working women worldwide are increasingly endangering their health by doing demanding jobs in which they have too little control
DSP [Deputy-Superintendent of Police] CIA admits to wrongful confinement of PC [Pearl-Continental Hotel] employees [Pakistan]
Author: The News-Jang Group of Newspapers [Pakistan]
Author: Tom Hays, Associated Press
Author: Brendan Seery, Independent [South Africa]
British-based multinational Cape plc is expected to pay a first tranche of £21-million (about R336-million) in June to a trust set up to aid sufferers from asbestos-related diseases in South Africa.
Author: Integrated Regional Information Network
Representatives of West and Central African nations, UN agencies and regional non-governmental organisations ended a three-day conference on child labour and trafficking in Yamassoukro, Cote d'Ivoire, on Thursday with a pledge to lead a consolidated...
Author: Liquor, Hospitality & Miscellaneous Workers Union [Australia]
More than 4000 NSW [New South Wales] Home Care workers have shown their support for the international anti-sweatshop campaign by winning an agreement from their employer that all their uniforms will now carry the Fair Wear label.
Author: Nityanand Jayaraman, NoPE - No Plastics in the Environment
At a time when Indian cities and the rural countryside are reeling under a plastic waste crisis, official import data indicates that India has been a favoured dumping ground for plastic wastes...The imports included wastes of highly toxic plastics...