3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 125218 results. You are on page 4 of 12522.
USA: Federal Court dismisses climate change lawsuit brought by 21 children against the US government
Author: Umair Irfan, Vox
"21 kids sued the government over climate change. A federal court dismissed the case," 17 Jan 2020...
- Related stories: USA: Youth plaintiffs on path toward trial in landmark climate lawsuit against Trump administration
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: 20/1/20 - Daniel T. Bross, Executive Director, Partnership for Global LGBTI Equality
Despite progress, discrimination persists. Businesses can help tip the scales, write Daniel T. Bross
Occupied Territories of Palestine: Major Agritech companies implicated in land grabbing and rights violations, according to a new report
A recent report, issued by the independent research center, Who Profits, finds that Israeli agritech companies are deeply complicit in the ongoing occupation of Palestinian and Syrian land....
Author: Human Rights Watch (HRW)
A government spokesperson told Human Rights Watch:...
Author: Matina Stevis-Gridneff, New York Times
"How Forced Labor in Eritrea Is Linked to E.U.-Funded Projects"...
Bayern criticised over sponsorship ties to Qatar while "turning a blind eye" to migrant worker abuse
Author: Middle East Online
"Bayern Munich fans vent anger at club over Qatar's rights abuses," 17 Jan 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Sports
- Related companies: FC Bayern
Author: Ed Clowes, The Telegraph (UK)
ExxonMobil has been accused of employing local security forces in oil-rich Kurdistan who shot at civilians, killing two in 2013......
EU law forbids governments from forcing private companies to engage in surveillance, according to legal opinion from advocate general
Author: Mohamed Elmaazi, The Canary
"EU law forbids governments compelling private companies to engage in mass surveillance, says EU advocate general", 16 Jan 2020...