3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 125184 results. You are on page 5 of 12519.
At Syngenta protecting health and the environment is of paramount importance to us... We respect all international, national and local laws, and take our obligations as a large global business seriously......
- Related stories: Exported Syngenta pesticide found in drinking water in Brazil, NGO alleges; incl. company response
- This is a response from the following companies: Syngenta
UK: 'Upstart unions' are organising workers against precarious employment in gig economy & outsourcing
Author: Bethan Staton, Financial Times
"The upstart unions taking on the gig economy and outsourcing", 19 January 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights: Gig Economy
Author: Danielle Paquette, Washington Post
"Fake drugs kill people and fund terror. African leaders hope to do something about it.", 18 January 2020...
"Time to care: Unpaid and underpaid care work and the global inequality crisis", 20 January 2020...
Myanmar: Kirin's subsidiaries allegedly maintain business ties with Myanmar's military; company responds
The Guardian's article, "Australian craft beer brewer faces criticism over partnership with Myanmar military", alleges that Kirin’s business partnership with the Myanmar military “provides not only much-needed foreign currency for the isolated Myanmar...
New owner of New Belgium Brewing, Kirin's subsidiary Little Lion World Beverages criticised over partnership with Myanmar's military
Author: David Pred
"Australian craft beer brewer faces criticism over partnership with Myanmar military", 28 Dec 2019...
Philippines: Labour group alleges labour rights violations of Korean-owned Se Jung Apparel; company did not respond
An article posted by a labour-rights watch group Partido Manggagawa alleges that Korean-owned Se Jung Apparel has “maintained its illegal and hardline stance that it will grant the 13th month pay in March instead of December". The article further...
Philippines: Korean-owned Se Jung Apparel continues to delay payment of wages and mandatory benefit for workers
Author: Partido Manggagawa
"DOLE hit for inaction on violations of "Grinch" company in Cavite", 3 January 2020...
- Related stories: Philippines: Labour group alleges labour rights violations of Korean-owned Se Jung Apparel; company did not respond
- Related companies: Se Jung Apparel
...Kirin shares the concerns of the international community regarding the serious questions being raised about human rights in Myanmar....
- Related stories: Myanmar: Lion Little World Beverages and New Belgium Brewing, Kirin's subsidiaries, allegedly maintain business ties with Myanmar's military; company responds
- This is a response from the following companies: Kirin Little Lion World Beverages (part of Kirin) New Belgium Brewing (part of Kirin)