3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 124348 results. You are on page 5 of 12435.
Author: Grupo Pão de Açucar (Brazil)
Resposta do Grupo Pão de Açucar, 2 de dezembro de 2019...
- Related stories: Brasil: Relatório da Oxfam revela falta de transparência e diligência devida, condições indignas de trabalho e pobreza do/as trabalhadare/as que plantam e colhem frutas; Carrefour, Grupo Big e Grupo Pão de Açucar responderam
- This is a response from the following companies: Grupo Pão de Açúcar - Companhia Brasileira de Distribuição
Author: Oxfam Brasil (Brazil)
“Frutas doces, vidas amargas”, OXFAM Brasil, outubro de 2019
Cambodia: HRW and Article 19 claim that Cambodia's draft law on access to information contravenes international standards on the right to information
Author: HRW and Article 19
"Cambodia: Access to Information Bill Falls Short", 11 December 2019...
USA: Video game conglomerate to pay $10 million settlement to female employees for work place harassment and discrimination
Author: Sam Dean, Los Angeles Times
"Riot Games will pay $10 million to settle gender discrimination suit" 2 Dec 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Janet Burns, Forbes
As Dairy Workers Fight For Better Conditions, Will Chobani Help Lead The Way? November 2019...
- Related companies: Chobani
Thailand: Cal-Comp Electronics awards compensation for illegal recruitment fees to 10,000 Burmese migrant workers
Author: Nanchanok Wongsamuth, Reuters
"Thai electronics firm compensates exploited workers in rare award", 11 December 2019...
USA: Part-time warehouse workers organise alleging Amazon fails to offer paid time off despite publicly stating otherwise
Author: Shirin Ghaffary, Vox
Amazon warehouse workers say they’re doing “back-breaking” work without paid time off, 10 December 2019...
- Related companies: Amazon.com
UK: Workers allege Oh Polly has done little to address 'freezing' working conditions, two weeks after vowing to resolve issue
Author: George Morgan, Liverpool Echo
"Warehouse staff complain of 'freezing' conditions in 'absolute nightmare' workplace", 24 November 2019...
- Related companies: Oh Polly
USA: Google engineers to file unfair labour practice charges against the company, following alleged 'retaliation' dismissals over workplace organising
Author: Shirin Ghaffary, Vox
"Former Google employees who say they were fired for organizing are filing labor charges against the company". 3 December 2019...
- Related companies: Google (part of Alphabet)