Your search returned 43 results. You are on page 5 of 5.
Author: Bununus, Digitalslander [USA]
[T]echnology companies…have often been criticised for assisting governments in what many see as unwarranted intrusion…Now…Siemens has gone a step further, developing a complete “surveillance in a box” system called the Intelligence Platform, designed...
- Related companies: Nokia Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) (joint venture Nokia and Siemens) Siemens
[DOC] Clean Computers Campaign: Report on Labour Rights in the Computer Industry in China [English summary translation]
Author: Students and Scholars against Corporate Misbehaviour (SACOM)
[Original report in Chinese. Title translation and following summary of the report's key points, provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre with authorization by SACOM.]...
- Related stories: Shenzhen, China: NGO survey of working conditions in 13 electronics factories supplying 47 brands finds abuses including child labour, discrimination, excessive overtime
- Related in-depth areas: Marital status discrimination - an introduction
- Related companies: Acer Apple ASRock Asus Bestec Power Electronics BYD Canon Compaq (part of HP) Datang Telecom Technology Dell Delta Electronics Epson (part of Seiko) Evoc Intelligent Technology Fittec International Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) Fujitsu Fujitsu Technology Solutions (part of Fujitsu) Gateway Hon Hai HP (Hewlett-Packard) Huawei Technologies IBM Konka Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Matsushita (now Panasonic) Microsoft Motorola NEC Nokia Nortel Networks Panasonic Royal Philips Electronics Ruijie Networks (Part of Start Group) Samsung Seiko Sharp Siemens Sony TCL Corporation Toshiba Trigem Tsinghua Tongfang ZTE
[PDF] full report: "Influencing Power - Reviewing the conduct and content of corporate lobbying" (free registration required)
Author: SustainAbility & WWF
[Companies with "systematic" approach: BASF, BP, Chevron, Dow, Ford, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett-Packard. Companies with "developing" approach: Altria, AstraZeneca, Diageo, Microsoft, Pfizer, Philips, Shell, Swiss Re, Time Warner, Total....
- Related stories: WWF, SustainAbility report on extent to which lobbying activities of S&P Global 100 companies are consistent with their social & environmental commitments
- Related companies: 3M ABN Amro Aegon AIG Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Allianz Altria Assicurazioni Generali AstraZeneca AT&T AXA Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton BNP Paribas BP Bridgestone Bristol-Myers Squibb Canon Carrefour Chevron Citigroup Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Credit Suisse DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical DuPont E.ON EMC Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fuji Photo Film General Electric General Motors Gillette (part of Procter & Gamble) GlaxoSmithKline Hitachi Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Matsushita (now Panasonic) McDonald's Merck Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Morgan Stanley Nestlé News Corporation Nissan Nokia Nortel Networks Novartis PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble Repsol YPF Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Sanofi-Aventis Santander Shell Siemens Sony Suez Swiss Re Telefónica Texas Instruments Time Warner Toshiba Total Toyota Tyco UBS Unilever United Technologies Vivendi Vodafone Volkswagen Walmart