3101 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- enOK Energy Limited, Exploration License, 2019 2019
- enModel Contract (English), Guinea Ecuatorial de Petroleos, PSA, 2019 2019
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
- esCapricorn Energy; Citla Energy B15; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-01/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; Deutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; CEPSA E.P.Mexico, S. de R.L de R.L. de C.V.; CNH-R03-L01-G-TMV-03/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 126115 results. You are on page 6 of 12612.
Author: Ben Rutledge, Powell Research Fellow at Harvard Kennedy School
Ben Rutledge on how the EU is using trade agreements to tackle Authoritarian Regimes
Malaysia: Belt and Road rail project asks some staff to work remotely in Wuhan amidst coronavirus outbreak
“Malaysian Belt and Road project tells some staff to work from home in China's Wuhan”, 18 February 2020...
- Related stories: China: Business action and alleged inaction in response to spread of Wuhan novel coronavirus 2020
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) China Exim
“China’s facial-recognition giant says it can crack masked faces during the coronavirus”, 18 February 2020...
Author: Amandla Thomas-Johnson, Middle East Eye
"Oil giant BP accused of racism in Mauritania after overlooking black students," 18 Feb 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Discrimination Racial/ethnic/caste/origin discrimination - an introduction
- Related companies: BP
Author: Himalayan Times (Nepal)
"21 Nepali workers lying in coma abroad," 19 Feb 2020...
Our run down of this week's top stories and breaking news about business & human rights. Includes company responses, the latest jobs and events announcements. Read the full update Archive of past Weekly Updates since 2005 Weekly update sign-up
Report on health & environmental impact of pharmaceutical industry in India calls for increased transparency & enhanced due diligence
Swedwatch and Swedish Society for Nature Conservation's new report The Health Paradox outlines the human rights and environmental impacts linked to the pharmaceutical industry in Hyderabad, India, one of the world's leading producers of pharmaceuticals...