Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Spain
Netherlands: Report finds that wind turbine manufacturers are not meeting due diligence obligations under OECD Guidelines; incl. company responses
In November 2019, ActionAid and SOMO (Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations) released the report Human Rights in Wind Turbine Supply Chains Update 2019, which analyses responsible business policies and practices of seven wind turbine...
Author: Siemens Gamesa
...General reflections on the research methodology...
- Related stories: Netherlands: Report finds that wind turbine manufacturers are not meeting due diligence obligations under OECD Guidelines; incl. company responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Siemens Gamesa
Author: United Nations Global Compact, the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) and the We Mean Business coalition
"At COP 25, corporate climate movement grows exponentially as new companies announce plans to align with a 1.5°C future", 11 December 2019...
- Related stories: Company commitments: Mitigation
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: AmBev (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Anheuser-Busch InBev Carlsberg Breweries Chanel Décathlon Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ecolab Givaudan Henkel Iberia Lundbeck Multiplex Multiplex Construction Europe (part of Multiplex) Olam Red Eléctrica de España Siemens Gamesa Storebrand TenneT Tesco Univar
Author: Investing in a Just Transition initiative (London School of Economics, Harvard Kennedy School) with Univ. of Leeds
"Financing inclusive climate action in the UK: An investor roadmap for the just transition", 1 October 2019...