SMART (PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk)
Golden Agri-Resources is a major shareholder of PT SMART Tbk.
Indonesia: Human Rights Commission urges police & provincial govt. to uphold community rights in dispute with PT SMART
Author: Apriadi Gunawan, Jakarta Post
“Komnas HAM demands farmers’ rights be upheld”, 10 January 2015...
- Related companies: Sinar Mas Group SMART (PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk)
Forest Peoples Programme, Sawit Watch & TUK Indonesia report: "Conflict or consent? The oil palm sector at crossroads"
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
[Business & & Human Rights Resource Centre invited the companies named in the report to respond. Golden AgriResources, Golden Veroleum Liberia, REA Holdings, Sime Darby Plantations (Liberia) Incorporated, United Plantations Berhad response...
- Related stories: "Conflict or consent? - The oil palm sector at crossroads".
- Related companies: Agumil Agusan Plantations Golden Agri-Resources Herakles Capital Herakles Farms (part of Herakles Capital) Musim Mas Palawan Palm & Vegetable Oil Mills (PPVOMI) REA Holdings Sime Darby SIVA Group (India) SMART (PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk) United Plantations Wilmar International
The Roundtable On Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), a body the sets standards for eco-friendly palm oil production, on Thursday said Indonesian palm oil producer Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology (SMART) breached its sustainability criteria and faces...
- Related stories: Indonesia: Palm oil sustainability body says Sinar Mas unit SMART faces expulsion after Greenpeace found evidence of violations of body's social, environmental criteria Walmart lawsuit (re gender discrimination in USA)
- Related companies: Abengoa Burger King Cargill General Mills Golden Agri-Resources Kraft Foods Nestlé Sinar Mas Group SMART (PT Sinar Mas Agro Resources and Technology Tbk) Unilever YUM!