Standard Pacific (now CalAtlantic Group)
Headquarters in USA
In October 2015, Standard Pacific Corp. and Ryland merged to form CalAtlantic Group.
Author: Environmental Leader [USA]
U.S. investors have filed 54 global warming shareholder resolutions with U.S. companies, nearly doubling the number filed two years ago.Companies targeted in the 2008 proxy season include Dynegy..., Massey Energy..., ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips...,...
- Related companies: Allegheny Energy Alliant Energy Big Lots ConocoPhillips Continental Airlines (part of United Continental) Dominion Resources Dynegy El Paso Energy ExxonMobil Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services KB Home Kirby Lowe's Massey Energy (part of Alpha Natural Resources) Parkway Properties Ryder Southern Company Standard Pacific US Airways Wells Fargo
[PDF] full report: “The State of the Workplace for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Americans 2006-2007”
Author: Human Rights Campaign [USA]
Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and their families are valued in the American workplace now more than ever before. And inclusive non-discrimination policies and benefits for GLBT employees and their families are essential for...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign reports major increase in workplace protections for gay, transgender employees
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna AFLAC Agilent Technologies AIG Air Products AK Steel Albertsons LLC Alcoa Allstate Alltel Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Airlines American Electric Power American Express American Standard AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Aramark Archer Daniels Midland ArvinMeritor Asbury Automotive Ashland AT&T AutoNation AutoZone Avaya Avery Dennison Avis Budget Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barnes & Noble Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond BellSouth (now AT&T) Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy BJ's Wholesale Club Blockbuster Bluelinx BNY Mellon Boeing Borders BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Brunswick Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Burlington Resources (part of ConocoPhillips) Cablevision Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Caterpillar CBS CenterPoint Energy Centex Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron CHS Chubb Group CIGNA Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Circuit City Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Commercial Metals Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Constellation Energy Continental Airlines (part of United Continental) Corning Cosco Costco Cox Enterprises CSX Cummins CVS D.R. Horton Dana Danaher Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delphi Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Dillard's DirecTV Dole Dominion Resources Dow Chemical DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Company Eastman Kodak Eaton eBay EchoStar Communications Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Data Systems (part of HP) Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Enbridge Engelhard (part of BASF) Entergy Enterprise Products Estée Lauder Exelon ExxonMobil Family Dollar Federal-Mogul Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) FedEx Fifth Third Bank First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) FirstEnergy Fluor Foot Locker Ford FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Freescale Semiconductor Gannett Gap General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Heinz Hershey Hilton Home Depot Honeywell HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana Huntsman IKON Illinois Tool Works Intel International Paper Interpublic Group ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Jones Group JPMorgan Chase Kellogg's Kelly Services Kerr-McGee (now part of Anadarko) KeySpan Kimberly-Clark Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (part of Kinder Morgan Inc.) Kohl's Kroger L-3 Communications Lear Leggett & Platt Lehman Brothers Lennar Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Media Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Liz Claiborne Lockheed Martin Loews Lowe's Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Lyondell (part of Access Industries) ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan MassMutual Mattel Maytag McDonald's McGraw-Hill McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife MGM Resorts Micron Microsoft Mirant Mohawk Industries Monsanto Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life Newell Rubbermaid Newmont News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northeast Utilities Northrop Grumman Northwest Airlines Nucor Occidental Petroleum Office Depot OfficeMax Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Peabody Energy Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Phelps Dodge (part of Freeport-McMoRan) Pitney Bowes PNC Financial Services PPG PPL Praxair Procter & Gamble Progress Energy Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group Publix R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Reliant Energy Reynolds American Rite Aid Rohm & Haas (part of Dow Chemical) Ross Stores Ryland Safeco Safeway (USA) Sanmina-SCI Sara Lee Schering-Plough Sealed Air Sears Sempra Energy ServiceMaster Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Solectron Southern Company Southwest Airlines Sprint Nextel Standard Pacific Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Farm Insurance State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco SunTrust Banks Supervalu Target Temple-Inland Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron TIAA-CREF Time Warner TJX Toll Brothers Toys R Us Tribune Company TXU Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific Unisys United Airlines (part of United Continental) United States Steel United Technologies UnumProvident UPS US Airways US Bancorp USAA Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Visteon Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Washington Mutual Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Williams Companies Winn-Dixie WPS Resources Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Xcel Energy Xerox Yahoo! YUM!
TXU, Exxon Mobil Among 10 'Climate Watch' Companies Targeted by Investors - US Companies Face Record Number of Global Warming Resolutions
A group of leading US investors today announced the formation of a Climate Watch List, a list of 10 companies that have been identified as lagging behind their industry peers in their responses to climate change. As part of this effort, investors have...
- Related companies: ACE Group Allegheny Energy Ameren Anadarko Arch Coal Bed Bath & Beyond Bemis Centex Chevron Chubb Group ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Costco CVS D.R. Horton Dominion Resources EOG Resources ExxonMobil Ford General Motors Hartford Financial Services Kroger Massey Energy (part of Alpha Natural Resources) Prudential Financial Pulte Homes (part of PulteGroup) Sempra Energy Southern Company Standard Pacific Starwood Hotels Teradyne Toll Brothers TXU Ultra Petroleum Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market
Author: Social Investment Forum
Political Contributions. [refers to proposals & shareholder resolutions brought (some withdrawn after the company took positive steps) with: Amgen; Abbott Laboratories; AT&T; Bellsouth; Chevron; ExxonMobil; IBM; Monsanto; Pfizer; Target; Chubb...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AIG Apple AT&T Avon BellSouth (now AT&T) Boeing Bristol-Myers Squibb Caterpillar Cheesecake Factory Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chubb Group Coca-Cola Computer Sciences (CSC) Dean Foods Dominion Resources Eli Lilly Emerson Electric ExxonMobil Ford General Dynamics General Motors Goodyear Halliburton Home Depot IBM Illinois Tool Works Leggett & Platt Limited Brands Lockheed Martin Marsh & McLennan Mattel McDonald's Monsanto Panera Bread Pfizer Safeway (USA) Sherwin-Williams Southern Company Standard Pacific Staples Target Terex Timberland Time Warner Verizon Viacom Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walmart Wendy's
Investors Persuade Big-Box Retailers and Shopping Mall Giant to Disclose Energy Efficiency and Climate-Related Performance [USA]
Author: CERES, in CSRwire
In response to shareholder requests [filed by Nathan Cummings Foundation and religious investment funds that are part of Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility], two leading big-box retailers and the nation’s largest shopping mall company have...