T. Rowe Price
Headquarters in United Kingdom
[To read this story in Portuguese, please, click here] The Business and Human Rights Resource Centre invited 55 companies to respond to allegations of their involvement in the deforestation of the Amazon as well as human rights abuses. The report from...
- Related stories: Brazil: NGO report alleges companies complicit in deforestation & human rights abuses in the Amazon
- This is a non response from the following companies: T. Rowe Price
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Access Now
Dear Vanguard Group, T. Rowe Price, and BlackRock,...
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to tech and telco firms
- Related companies: BlackRock T. Rowe Price Tencent Vanguard
Author: Ross Kerber, Reuters
U.S. regulators rejected a request by investment firm Franklin Resources Inc [holding company for Franklin Templeton] to skip a shareholder vote pressuring it to sell off holdings in companies linked to Sudan, whose president faces international war...
- Related stories: US Government requires Franklin Resources to hold vote on shareholder resolution raising human rights concerns over its investments in firms linked to Sudan
- Related companies: American Funds (part of Capital Group) Capital Group China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Franklin Templeton JPMorgan Chase PetroChina T. Rowe Price TIAA-CREF
Author: Svea Herbst-Bayliss, Reuters
Barclays Global Investors (BGI)...said investors' appetite for socially responsible investments is growing and it plans to develop a genocide-free ETF [exchange-traded fund]... BGI said on Thursday it would rely on a third-party index provider to help...
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Legg Mason Lloyds TSB Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group