T. Rowe Price
Headquarters in United Kingdom
"Voting Matters: Are asset managers using their proxy votes for climate action?", November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Investors
- Related companies: Allianz Aviva AXA BlackRock BMO Global Capital Group Chevron Duke Energy ExxonMobil Fidelity Investments Ford Franklin Templeton General Motors Goldman Sachs HSBC JPMorgan Chase Manulife Financial Metlife Northern Trust SMBC Nikko Securities State Street T. Rowe Price Vanguard
[To read this story in Portuguese, please, click here] The Business and Human Rights Resource Centre invited 55 companies to respond to allegations of their involvement in the deforestation of the Amazon as well as human rights abuses. The report from...
- Related stories: Brazil: NGO report alleges companies complicit in deforestation & human rights abuses in the Amazon
- This is a non response from the following companies: T. Rowe Price
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Access Now
Dear Vanguard Group, T. Rowe Price, and BlackRock,...
- Related stories: Access Now sends digital rights demands to tech and telco firms
- Related companies: BlackRock T. Rowe Price Tencent Vanguard
Environmental Rights Action/Friends of the Earth Nigeria allege that Wilmar International’s operations continue to impact negatively on the human rights of local communities, contrary to the company’s “no deforestation, no peat and no exploitation pol...
Author: Ross Kerber, Reuters
U.S. regulators rejected a request by investment firm Franklin Resources Inc [holding company for Franklin Templeton] to skip a shareholder vote pressuring it to sell off holdings in companies linked to Sudan, whose president faces international war...
- Related stories: US Government requires Franklin Resources to hold vote on shareholder resolution raising human rights concerns over its investments in firms linked to Sudan
- Related companies: American Funds (part of Capital Group) Capital Group China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Franklin Templeton JPMorgan Chase PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) T. Rowe Price TIAA-CREF
Author: Svea Herbst-Bayliss, Reuters
Barclays Global Investors (BGI)...said investors' appetite for socially responsible investments is growing and it plans to develop a genocide-free ETF [exchange-traded fund]... BGI said on Thursday it would rely on a third-party index provider to help...