Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson)
Tibotec website: www.tibotec.com
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In August 2006, the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility issued a report, "Benchmarking AIDS: Evaluating pharmaceutical company responses to the public health crisis in emerging markets"...The Business & Human Rights Resource Centre...
- Related stories: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility - new report on pharmaceutical firms' responses to AIDS
- Related in-depth areas: ICCR AIDS report & responses
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AstraZeneca Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Hoffmann-La Roche (part of Roche) Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Pfizer Roche Sanofi-Aventis Schering-Plough Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson) Wyeth (part of Pfizer)
[PDF] Increasing people’s access to essential medicines in developing countries: a framework for good practice in the pharmaceutical industry
Author: UK Department for International Development (DFID)
Responsibility for increasing access to essential medicines rests with the whole international community...In this context there is a particular role for pharmaceutical companies. As the producers of existing, and developers of new, medicines they can...
- Related stories: GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer & other firms join UK govt. in committing to increased access to essential medicines for poorest countries, including via differential pricing
- Related companies: AstraZeneca Eli Lilly GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Pfizer Ranbaxy Laboratories Roche Shire Tibotec (part of Johnson & Johnson)