Headquarters in USA
Under Armour website: www.underarmour.com
KnowTheChain: Ranking of 20 apparel and footwear companies on efforts to address forced labour in the supply chain
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking companies' efforts to address forced labour in their supply chains
- Related companies: adidas Belle International Holdings Limited Fast Retailing Gap Gildan Activewear Hanesbrands Hennes & Mauritz (see H&M) Hugo Boss Inditex Kering L Brands, Inc. Lululemon Athletica Nike Prada Primark (part of Associated British Foods) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Shenzhou International Group Holdings Under Armour VF Corp
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Under Armour
KnowTheChain invited 20 apparel and footwear companies to respond to engagement questions about their policies and processes on supply chain forced labour: the responses are considered in the evaluation of each company for the KnowTheChain benchmark,....
- Related in-depth areas: KnowTheChain - Apparel and footwear company disclosure
- Related companies: Under Armour
Jordan: High expectations for job creation for Syrian refugees, if foreign govts. come through with aid
Author: Somini Sengupta, New York Times
"If a Carrot for Jordan Works, Syrian Refugees Will Stay Put", 9 July 2016...
Author: As You Sow
The report provides detailed, analogous data on supplier standards compliance and initiatives in ten key areas: code of conduct, auditing, remediation, scorecard, preferred suppliers, continuous improvement, purchasing, collaboration, management...
- Related stories: As You Sow report rates US apparel companies' global supply chain compliance programmes - Levi Strauss, Wal-Mart rank top
- Related in-depth areas: Tools & Guidance
- Related companies: American Eagle Outfitters Ann Taylor Columbia Sportswear J.C. Penney Jones Group Liz Claiborne Target Under Armour VF Corp
Author: Fair Labor Association
The FLA Board of Directors met on February 6-7... An important outcome of the meeting was the Board’s approval of the first FLA Participating Supplier, Chenfeng Group... The Board approved the affiliation of sportswear brands Majestic Athletic and...