Headquarters in USA
Philadelphia, USA 19-20 April 2007... The Ethical Sourcing Forum North America 2007 delivers a dynamic exchange of ideas, new strategies and best practices to address the latest social and environmental challenges facing global supply chain...
[DOC] Response of Nautica/VF Corporation to report raising concerns about working conditions at supplier factory in Jordan
Author: Nautica/VF Corporation
On behalf of Nautica and VF Corporation I would like to respond...regarding the NLC report on Atateks Foreign Trade facility in Jordan...Back in September 2005 Nautica approached Atateks as a potential supplier. When we contacted the factory to...
- Related stories: Jordan: National Labor Committee (NLC) report accuses garment factories of abusive working conditions, incl. beating of workers (Los Angeles Times article - includes responses by Atateks, JC Penney) [free registration required]
- Related companies: Atateks Nautica (part of VF Corp) VF Corp
Author: National Labor Committee [USA]
Overall, progress continues, but serious cases of human trafficking and wage and hour violations persist...Of the factories highlighted in the first NLC report, [improvements have been made at:]...Maintrend...The Centear Clothing factory...Paramount...
[PDF] [China: further information about record fine for illegal sewage discharge imposed on textile firm owned by Hong Kong-listed Fountain Set - in "China View - A roundup of stories making the Chinese press last week"] [see last paragraph on page 7]
Author: Stephen Frost, in CSR Asia Weekly Vol. 2, Week 35
...a textile firm owned by Hong Kong-listed company [Fountain Set (Holdings) Limited]...has been ordered to pay 11.55 million yuan (US$1.4 million) for illicit discharge of excess waste water over the past two years...Fountain Set includes adidas,...
Author: Fair Labor Association
The FLA Board of Directors met on February 6-7... An important outcome of the meeting was the Board’s approval of the first FLA Participating Supplier, Chenfeng Group... The Board approved the affiliation of sportswear brands Majestic Athletic and...
Author: VF Corporation
- Related companies: VF Corp
Author: Fair Labor Association
The FLA's 2005 Annual Public Report provides the public with an impartial, detailed look into what 28 diverse companies have done in the past year to improve the working conditions in the factories where they produce around the world. [refers to Fair...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association annual report finds more violations at apparel & footwear suppliers, but says rise may be due to better monitoring
- Related companies: Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Drew Pearson Marketing (part of Mainland Headwear) Eddie Bauer Gap GEAR for Sports Gildan Activewear Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear Marks & Spencer MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Otto Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Puma Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Twins Enterprise VF Corp Zephyr-Graf-X