Headquarters in USA
Author: Dom Phillips, The Guardian (UK)
"Corporations pile pressure on Brazil over Amazon fires", 30 August 2019...
Vans reportedly removes submission depicting Hong Kong protesters from design competition, sparking heated backlash and boycott
Author: Jordyn Holman, Bloomberg
“Vans Is Latest U.S. Company Caught Up in Hong Kong Protests”, 8 Oct 2019...
- Related stories: Hong Kong: Business actions and statements over controversial extradition bill
- Related companies: Levi Strauss Starbucks VF Corp
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2020/2021 KnowTheChain will be becnhmarking 180 companies in three sectors. In 2019 will be publishing inves...
Author: Red de Solidaridad de la Maquila
"Compañías y Marcas: puntos de presión con compañías internacionales de confecciones", agosto de 2019...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters C&A Carhartt Carter's Columbia Sportswear Disney (see Walt Disney) Fanatics Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap Gildan Activewear Guess Hanesbrands Inditex Jockey Juicy Couture (part of Authentic Brands Group) Kohl's Kontoor Brands Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Levi Strauss Lululemon Athletica Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance Nike Patagonia Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Sanmar Sears Soffe (part of Delta Apparel) Target Under Armour VF Corp Walmart
Cambodia: 23 brands, brand associations and CSOs send a joint letter calling for the PM to address specific labour rights issues
Author: Fair Labor Association & Others
"Joint Letter on Labor Rights to Cambodian Prime Minister", 23 January 2020...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after meeting on labour rights issues
- Related companies: adidas American Apparel Burton Esprit Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) KiK Levi Strauss Lululemon Athletica New Balance Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Schoeffel Under Armour VF Corp
Author: Ze Mag
La vie de la plupart des gens a été complètement bouleversée par le virus Corona ou COVID-19 qui a balayé le monde Cela dit, je présente aujourd'hui 50 aides Lorsque la pression est forte et que les gouvernements sont surchargés, il appartient aux...
- Related stories: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related in-depth areas: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) : Réponses apportées par les gouvernements et les entreprises
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BNY Mellon Charter Citigroup Comcast Delta Air Lines Deutsche Telekom Dolce & Gabbana Giorgio Armani Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton JPMorgan Chase Kering LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Lululemon Athletica LVMH McDonald's Microsoft Morgan Stanley NBCUniversal (part of Comcast) Prada Salesforce.com Southwest Airlines Starbucks State Street T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Uber Verizon VF Corp Walmart Wells Fargo
Major apparel brands delay & cancel orders in response to pandemic, risking livelihoods of millions of garment workers in their supply chains
Major apparel brands and retailers are cancelling or postponing orders as the COVID-19 pandemic forces store closures in Europe and the United States, risking the livelihoods of millions of garment workers in their supply chains. As it is standard...
Author: North Face/ VF Corp
Neither VF nor any of its brands have a relationship with Nanjing Synergy Textiles Co. Ltd. The report published by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute incorrectly states that The North Face brand has a relationship with Nanjing Synergy Textiles...
- Related stories: China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces; Includes company responses
- This is a response from the following companies: North Face (part of VF Corp) VF Corp