Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands)
Headquarters in USA
Victoria's Secret website: www.victoriassecret.com
Fashion Transparency Index 2020 ranks fashion brands & retailers on social & environmental issues; Finds majority of brands lack transparency
Author: Fashion Transparency Index
"The Fashion Transparency Index 2020", April 2020...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Aeropostale Air Jordan (Nike, Inc.) Aldi Nord Aldi Süd ALDO (The Aldo Group Inc.) Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters Anta Sports Products Anthropologie (part of Urban Outfitters) Aritzia ASDA (part of Walmart) Asics ASOS Balenciaga (Kering) Bally Banana Republic (part of Gap) BCBGMAXAZRIA (Centric Brands) Beanpole (Samsung C&T) Belle International Holdings Limited Bershka (Inditex) Big Bazaar-ffb (Future Group) Big W (part of Woolworths Group) Billabong (Boardriders, Inc.) Bloomingdales (part of Macy's) Bonprix (Otto Group) Boohoo Bosideng International Holdings Limited Bottega Veneta (Kering) Brooks Brothers Brooks Running (Brooks Sports, Inc.) Brunello Cucinelli Burberry Burlington C&A Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Calzedonia Canada Goose Carhartt Carolina Herrera (Puig) Caroll (Vivarte) Carrefour Cato Fashions Celine (LVMH) Celio Champion (part of Hanesbrands) Chanel Chico's FAS Children's Place Chloé (Richemont) Claire's (Apollo Global Management) Clarks Cole Haan (Apax Partners) Columbia Sportswear Converse (part of Nike) Cortefiel Costco Cotton On Group Debenhams Décathlon Desigual Diane Von Furstenberg Dick's Sporting Goods Diesel Dillard's Dior (part of LVMH) DKNY (G-III Apparel Group) Dolce & Gabbana Dr. Martens (Permira) Dressmann (Varner-Gruppen AS) DSW (Designer Brands) Eddie Bauer El Corte Inglés Elie Tahari Ermenegildo Zegna Esprit Express, Inc. Falabella Famous Footwear (Caleres) Fanatics Fashion Nova Fendi (LVMH) Fila Fjällräven (Fenix Outdoor International AG) Foot Locker Forever 21 Foschini Fossil Group, Inc. Free People (Urban Outfitters) Furla G-Star Raw Gap Gerry Weber Gildan Activewear Giorgio Armani Gucci Guess Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Heilan Home Helly Hansen HEMA Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermès Hollister (part of Abercrombie & Fitch) Hudson's Bay Hugo Boss Intimissimi (Calzedonia Group) Ito-Yokado J.Crew Jack & Jones (Bestseller) JCPenney Company, Inc. JD Sports Fashion Jil Sander (Onward Holdings) Jockey Joe Fresh (part of Loblaw Companies) John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) K-Way (BasicNet) Kate Spade & Company Kathmandu Kaufland KiK Kmart (part of Sears) Kmart Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Kohl's Koovs L.L.Bean La Redoute (Groupe Galeries Lafayette) Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land's End (part of Sears) Levi Strauss Li Ning Lidl Lindex Loft (Ascena Retail Group, Inc.) Longchamp Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Mammut Sports Group (Conzzeta AG) Mango Mango (Punto Fa, S.L.) Marc Jacobs (LVMH) Marks & Spencer Marni (OTB Group) Massimo Dutti (Inditex) Matalan Max Mara Fashion Group Merrell (Wolverine World Wide, Inc.) Metersbonwe Group Mexx (part of RNF Holding) Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Miu Miu (Prada) Mizuno Moncler SpA Monoprix Monsoon Accessorize Morrisons Mr Price Group Limited ("MRP") MUJI Neiman Marcus New Balance New Look New York & Company, Inc. New Yorker Next Nike Nine West (part of Jones Group) Nordstrom North Face (part of VF Corp) Old Navy (part of Gap) Otto OVS SpA Patagonia Pepe Jeans Pimkie (Association Familiale Mulliez) Prada PrettyLittleThing (part of Boohoo) Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Prisma (S Group) Pull & Bear (part of Inditex) Puma Quicksilver Ralph Lauren Reebok (part of adidas) REI Reliance Trends (Reliance Retail) Reserved (LPP Spółka Akcyjna) Revolve River Island (part of Lewis Trust) Ross Stores Roxy (Boardriders) Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) s.Oliver Sainsbury's Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Salvatore Ferragamo SpA Sandro-Paris (Groupe SMCP) Skechers Speedo (part of Pentland Group) Sports Direct Steve Madden, Ltd. Stradivarius (Inditex) Superdry Takko Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Target Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Tchibo TechStyle Fashion Group (formerly JustFab Inc.) Ted Baker Tesco Tezenis (Calzedonia Group) The Buckle, Inc. The Jessica Simpson Collection Timberland (part of VF Corp) TJ Maxx (part of TJX) Tod's Tom Ford Tom Tailor Tommy Bahama Group Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Topman (Arcadia Group) Topshop (part of Arcadia) Topvalu Collection (AEON) Tory Burch LLC Triumph International Truworths UGG (part of Deckers Brands) Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) United Arrows United Colors of Benetton Urban Outfitters Valentino Van Heusen (PVH) Vero Moda (part of Bestseller) Versace Very (Shop Direct) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart Walt Disney Warehouse Woolworths Holdings Wrangler (part of VF Corp) Youngor Group Yves Saint Laurent (Kering) Zalando SE Zara (part of Inditex) Zeeman
- Related stories: China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces; Includes company responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands)
China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces; Includes company responses
In March 2020, the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) published a report Uyghurs for sale: ‘Re-education’, forced labour and surveillance beyond Xinjiang, which identified 83 foreign and Chinese companies as allegedly directly or indirectly...
Author: Australian Strategic Policy Institute
[The Australian Strategic Policy Institute published a report entitled "Uyghurs for sale - ‘Re-education’, forced labour and surveillance beyond Xinjiang" in February 2020.]...
- Related stories: China: 83 major brands implicated in report on forced labour of ethnic minorities from Xinjiang assigned to factories across provinces
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch Acer adidas Alstom Amazon.com Apple Asus BMW Bombardier Bosch BYD Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Carter's Changan Cisco Systems CRRC Dell Electrolux Fila Gap Geely General Electric General Motors Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Haier Hisense Co. Hitachi HP (Hewlett-Packard) HTC Huawei Technologies L.L.Bean Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Li Ning Marks & Spencer Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Nike Nintendo Nokia North Face (part of VF Corp) Oppo Electronics Panasonic Polo Ralph Lauren Puma Samsung Sharp Siemens Skechers Sony TDK Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Toshiba Tsinghua Tongfang Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Volkswagen Xiaomi Zara (part of Inditex) ZTE
USA: Model Alliance demand better protection for models employed by Victoria’s Secret against sexual misconduct
Author: Layla Ilchi & Rosemary Feltelberg, Women's Wear Daily
"Model Alliance Pens Open Letter to Victoria’s Secret on Sexual Misconduct", 6 August 2019...
- Related companies: Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands)
Clothing company VF to adopt responsible sourcing policy for wood pulp to tackle deforestation & human rights issues in supply chain
Author: Ellen Wulfhorst, Thomson Reuters Foundation
"Apparel titan VF Corp tackles deforestation & human rights issues in supply chain", 27 Feb 2017...
Author: Accessories Magazine [USA]
Limited Brands, parent to Victoria’s Secret, and the Benetton Group are the latest major fashion retailers and manufacturers to sign onto Greenpeace International’s Detox campaign that seeks to eliminate the use of hazardous chemicals from fashion...
- Related stories: Limited Brands & Benetton join Greenpeace Detox campaign to eliminate use of hazardous chemicals from fashion products
- Related companies: Benetton Esprit Fast Retailing Inditex Levi Strauss Limited Brands Mango Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Zara (part of Inditex)
Author: Nita Bhalla, Reuters
For conservative India's rural women…a project giving them jobs in the manufacturing sector is not just an end to poverty, but brings empowerment and respect in this deeply patriarchal society...Under the Pudhu Vaazhvu (meaning "New Life" in Tamil)...
Author: Carol Pierson Holding, Triple Pundit
Harvard Business School just released its first study of US competitiveness...one finding was...[that] only 22 percent of US managers believe that doing good for their communities will help their business. Has the economic pressure really had that...