Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands)
Headquarters in USA
Victoria's Secret website: www.victoriassecret.com
Author: Ama Marston, Marston Consulting
"Women, Business and Human Rights: A background paper for the UN Working Group on Discrimination Against Women in Law and Practice", 7 Mar 2014 ...
Author: Erica Barnett, In These Times
A partial list of companies that have worked within the prison system, directly employed prison workers, or contracted with companies that employ prison workers, either currently or in the past: Allstate, Best Western, Dell Computer, Eddie Bauer,...
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
GAP has reacted quickly to the organisations filing the complaint, and a monitoring team has visited twice and has also held meetings with the Union and other Thai organisations...CCC is pleased that the Gap is investigating this case and it taking an...
[se refiere a Victoria's Secret, Cherokee, Sears, Kmart, Nien Hsing, Esquel, Li & Fung, Makalot, Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, Hennes & Mauritz, Zara (parte de Inditex), Induyco (parte de El Corte Inglés), Explorer, No...
- Related stories: Intermón Oxfam: Dos informes sobre los derechos laborales de las mujeres en el mercado global
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch Ahold Delhaize ASDA (part of Walmart) Carrefour Cherokee Costco El Corte Inglés Gap H&M Inditex Induyco (part of El Corte Inglés) Kmart (part of Sears) Kroger Li & Fung Makalot Metro Group Migros Nien Hsing Sears Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Target Tesco Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Toys R Us Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart YUM! Zara (part of Inditex)
[refers to Tesco, Asda (part of Wal-Mart), Induyco (part of El Corte Inglés), Taco Bell (part of Yum!), Victoria's Secret, Zara (part of Inditex), Hennes & Mauritz, Tommy Hilfiger, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, Makalot, Li & Fung, Esquel, Nien...
- Related stories: Oxfam report - big brand retailers undermining labour rights of millions of women worldwide
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch Ahold ASDA (part of Walmart) Carrefour Cherokee Costco El Corte Inglés Esquel Gap H&M Inditex Induyco (part of El Corte Inglés) Kmart (part of Sears) Kroger Li & Fung Makalot Metro Group Migros Nien Hsing Sears Taco Bell (part of YUM!) Target Tesco Tommy Hilfiger (part of Phillips-Van Heusen) Toys R Us Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart YUM!
Author: Independent Media Center [USA]
Victoria's Secret [part of Limited Brands]...mails over one million catalogs per day, almost all of these catalogs are produced from virgin fiber paper with little or no recycled content.
Author: David J. Lynch, USA Today
To carve out a market niche, Cambodia is billing itself as sweatshop-free..."A country would not be competitive if (working conditions) was the only thing they did well," says [Dan Henkle, Gap's vice president of global compliance]. "This is perhaps...
Author: National Labor Committee
Tens of Thousands of Foreign Guest workers Stripped of their passports, trapped in involuntary servitude, sewing clothing for Wal-Mart, Gloria Vanderbilt [part of Jones Apparel], Target, Kohl's, Thalia Sodi for Kmart [part of Sears], Victoria's Secret...
- Related stories: Jordan: Asian immigrant workers say clothing being made for Target, Wal-Mart, Jones Apparel under poor conditions; contractors accused of human trafficking
- Related companies: Jones Group Kmart (part of Sears) Kohl's L.L.Bean Limited Brands Sears Target Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart