Warner Bros. (part of Time Warner)
Headquarters in USA
[PDF] full report: "Looking for a quick fix - How weak social auditing is keeping workers in sweatshops"
Author: Clean Clothes Campaign
[refers to Wal-Mart, KarstadtQuelle, Otto Versand, Littlewoods, Gap, Nike, Levi Strauss, Reebok, C&A, Kingel, Derma Group, Spiegel, JC Penny, Hennes & Mauritz (H&M), BCL, Saki, RCC, Warner Bros (part of Time Warner), Hatland, 6ixty8ight,...
- Related stories: Clean Clothes Campaign report highlights serious problems with social auditing practices - report draws on input of 670 workers in 8 countries
- Related companies: C&A Debenhams Gap H&M J.C. Penney KarstadtQuelle Levi Strauss Littlewoods Nike PPR (formerly Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Reebok (part of adidas) Sears Time Warner Walmart Walt Disney Warner Bros. (part of Time Warner)
Author: Susan N. Fleishman, Executive Vice President - Corporate Communications, Warner Bros.
...[Around] the world, Warner Bros. [part of Time Warner] is committed to meeting or exceeding local laws governing labor and working conditions... [No] products based on Warner Bros. Entertainment properties are produced at the Rubie's de Mexico...
A group of young, mostly female workers in Hidalgo, Mexico, some as young as 13 years-old, who have made Harry Potter and other Halloween costumes with Warner Brothers [part of Time Warner] logos, have been illegally locked out [by Rubie's Costume...
- Related stories: Mexico: Workers, some as young as 13, locked out for protesting unsafe working conditions at Rubie's Costume factory - makes Time Warner-licensed costumes
- Related in-depth areas: Child labour - an introduction Labour - an introduction
- Related companies: Rubie's Costume Time Warner Warner Bros. (part of Time Warner)