Woori Financial Group
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Legg Mason Lloyds TSB Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group
Author: Kim Sue-young, Korea Times
The Korean Network of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC) was launched...So far, a total of 82 local companies and various organizations [have] joined the [UNGC]...The participants include Asiana Airlines, the Federation of Korean Trade Unions,...
Author: Carbon Disclosure Project, ASrIA, Trucost
In 2006, CDP [Carbon Disclosure Project] extended [its] information request to over 2000 companies in total, which included 125 from Asia excluding Japan... Overall, only 26% of the companies responded to the information request...The mixed response...
- Related stories: Carbon Disclosure Project, in which investors request corporate disclosure on carbon risk & management: ASrIA analyses findings for Asian companies
- Related companies: Aboitiz AXA Banpu Cheung Kong China Life Insurance China Mobile China Netcom China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) China Steel China Telecom China Unicom Chunghwa Telecom CITIC Pacific CLP Holdings CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Dongfang Electric Electricity Generating Public Company Esprit General Electric Guangdong Electric Power Development (part of Guangdong Yudean Group) Guangzhou Development Industry Holdings Hang Seng Bank Henderson Land Hindustan Unilever Hon Hai Hong Kong Electric Huaneng Power International Hutchison Whampoa Hyundai Kia Motor Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys ITC Jardine Matheson Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kookmin Bank Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) MTR NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina Posco PTT Reliance Industries S-Oil Samsung Siam Cement Singapore Airlines Singapore Telecommunications Sinopec State Bank of India Sun Hung Kai Properties Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Telekom Malaysia Tenaga Nasional Wharf Holdings Wipro Woori Financial Group