Member of UN Global Compact
Zurich website: http://www.zurich.com
Chinese insurers' support for renewables over coal is essential for avoiding climate breakdown, blogger says
Author: Peter Bosshard, China Dialogue
“Will China follow leading global insurers and withdraw from coal power?”, 17 December 2019...
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) Patagonia PepsiCo Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich
Author: Susanna Rust, Investment & Pensions Europe
Nordic pension investors have committed to carbon neutral portfolios by 2050 as part of a new asset owner campaign.Members of the alliance will set and publicly report on intermediate targets “in line with Article 4.9 of the Paris Agreement”, thereby...
The Swiss Responsible Business Initiative (RBI) - a popular political initiative launched by an NGO coalition in 2015 seeking to introduce mandatory human rights due diligence requirements for Swiss companies - has been making its way through the Swiss...
As a company we continue to refer to the joint response coordinated by Swiss Holdings.
- Related stories: Companies clarify position on Swiss mandatory human rights due diligence initiative
- This is a response from the following companies: Zurich
Author: SWI (Suiza)
“La desigualdad salarial es enorme en las grandes empresas suizas” - 12 de junio de 2019...
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson PNC Financial Services PSA Peugeot-Citroën Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich