Support our work
Why support us?
Now more than ever, advocates in NGOs and business need the information we provide to continue to put human rights at the centre of business. We are a small non-profit with a big mission. We take no money from companies so we can be fair and objective, and rely on donations from people like you. Please consider supporting the Resource Centre today.
Your donation will help us to:
- encourage companies worldwide to respect human rights;
- increase transparency & accountability – from Azerbaijan to Zimbabwe and all countries in between;
- highlight and draw global attention to under-reported cases – from the theft of indigenous people’s lands in Brazil to the surveillance equipment sold by IT firms to the Government of Iran, and used against opposition activists;
- keep this unique website and all our resources free and accessible for everyone, but especially those that need it most: communities and individuals facing abuse.
Ways to support us:
- Donate online - Make a one-time gift or set up a regular donation using our online form.
- Donate by mail - Send a cheque to one of our UK or US offices.
- Planned giving - Leave a gift in your will and invest in the future of the Resource Centre (currently only available to US donors).
The Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is a Registered Charity in England & Wales (no. 1096664).
The Resource Centre is a tax-exempt non-profit organisation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, so your donation is deductible from your US income taxes to the extent allowed by law. Our IRS Employer Identification Number is 20-0829209.