Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Tobias Jones & Ayo Awokoya, The Guardian
"Are your tinned tomatoes picked by slave labour?" 20 June 2019...
Cambodia: A Thai civil court hears an inquiry trial of a class action lawsuit filed by Cambodian villagers who have involved in land conflicts with a Thai company
Author: Rina Chandran, Reuters
"Cambodian farmers battle in landmark lawsuit against Thai sugar firm", 12 June 2019...
- Related stories: Cambodia: 602 families accuse Mitr Phol Sugar of land confiscation, livestock killing & crop looting in complaint filed with Thai National Human Rights Commission
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Coca-Cola Mitr Phol
Firms should be blacklisted by the UN for operating businesses in the occupied Palestinian settlements
In 2016, the UN Human Rights Council approved a resolution for the creation of the database, which is intended to list all companies doing business with Israelis situated in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and the Golan Heights, but its release has...
Author: Minky Worden (HRW), Washington Post
- Related stories: Expanding 2022 World Cup to other Gulf countries carries human & labour rights risks, warn rights groups
- Related companies: adidas Coca-Cola Visa Group
“Thousands of workers at US factories in Mexico are striking for higher wages”, 28th March 2019...