Headquarters in USA
Author: Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, Committee to Protect Journalists, Privacy International, R3D, Reporters without Borders
"Joint Open Letter to Novalpina Capital, CC: NSO Group, Francisco Partners" April 15th 2019...
- Related stories: Israel: Spyware tools of NSO Group allegedly used to spy on activists through WhatsApp security flaws
- Related companies: Francisco Partners Novalpina Capital NSO Group
Leading civil society organizations call on Novalpina Capital to address human rights concerns regarding NSO Group's products & services
Author: Amnesty International, R3D: Red en Defensa de los Derechos Digitales, Privacy International, Access Now, Human Rights Watch, Reporters Without Borders & Robert L. Bernstein Institute for Human Rights, NYU School of Law and Global Justice Clinic, NYU School of Law
"Open letter to Novalpina Capital, CC: NSO Group, Francisco Partners", 18 Feb 2019...
Author: Ron Deibert, Citizen Lab (Canada)
"Open letter to Novalpina Capital on involvement in the purchase of NSO Group", 18 Feb 2019...
- Related stories: Novalpina Capital buys cyber intelligence co. NSO Group, commits to helping it become more transparent & exchanges views with Citizen Lab
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: BlackRock Francisco Partners Novalpina Capital NSO Group
On the 14th of February 2019 it became public that US private equity fund Francisco Partners had sold the Israeli cyber intelligence company NSO Group to its Israeli co-founders. The founders and management team were supported in the acquisition by the...
- Related stories: Mexico: Govt. allegedly uses NSO Group's anti-terrorist software to spy on journalists, activists and human rights defenders
- This is a non response from the following companies: Francisco Partners
Mexico: Govt. allegedly uses NSO Group's anti-terrorist software to spy on journalists, activists and human rights defenders
A report from civil society organizations documented that journalists, anticorruption activists and human rights defenders denouncing forced disappearances and sexual abuses were spied - allegedly by the Mexican government- using the Pegasus software...