Twitch disables Trump's channel following chaos in D.C.
Twitch, the Amazon-owned live video streaming platform, disabled President Trump's account... It's the latest in a string of platform efforts to take action on Trump's accounts following his calls for violence that resulted in the historic riot at the U.S. Capitol...
- Snapchat was the first to disable the president's account Wednesday.
- Facebook said Thursday it banned Trump's account indefinitely, but at least for two weeks.
- Twitter froze Trump out of his account for breaking the platform's rules, and may ban him indefinitely if he breaks the company's rules again.
- YouTube said it will start applying strikes to Trump's account and other channels that post videos pushing misinformation about the election results.
- Shopify, the e-commerce platform, removed two online stores affiliated with the president.