Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market
This briefing provides a snapshot overview of allegations of human rights abuses brought against companies in the chemical industry. It was developed in collaboration with the UN Special Rapporteur on the implications for human rights of the...
Author: Desastre (México)
“Estas son las mejores empresas para trabajar si eres LGBT en México”, 6 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Pasos positivos
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Banamex (part of Citigroup) Berkshire Hathaway Cinépolis CompuCom Dow Chemical Edelman EY (Ernst & Young) Ford General Electric Google México (part of Alphabet) Herman Miller IBM JPMorgan Chase Kellogg MasterCard Nielsen PayPal (part of eBay) Pemex PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo TE Connectivity The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Unilever
Author: Tory Oliveira, Carta Capital (Brazil)
"Empresas saem do armário e adotam políticas voltadas para LGBTs- Fórum reúne mais de 50 corporações em prol da inclusão. No Brasil, 61% dos funcionários LGBT temem se assumir ", 17 de agosto de 2017...
Author: Sarah Neville, Financial Times (UK)
The UK drugs industry is going to court in an attempt to stop the country’s taxpayer-funded National Health Service from imposing new limits on the price it will pay for medicines. The action follows a government crackdown in April that limits funding...
Author: Maya Foa, Reprieve, on Guardian (UK)
"Can big pharma stop the Arkansas mass executions?", 16 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: USA: McKesson becomes 1st company to sue US state to stop its drug being used in executions
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Fresenius Medical Care McKesson Pfizer