Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Netherlands, United Kingdom
Author: L'Obs (France)
« Après Charlottesville, le puissant PDG de Merck renonce à conseiller Donald Trump », 15 août 2017...
- Related stories: Etats-Unis : Des PDG réagissent contre les mouvements suprémacistes et néo-nazis, dénoncent l’ambivalence du Président Trump Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
- Related companies: Goldman Sachs Intel Merck Tesla Motors Under Armour Unilever Walt Disney
Author: Gerrit Hansen (Germanwatch)
"Verkehrte grüne Finanzwelt", Juli 2017...
- Related stories: G20 Erklärung der Staats- und Regierungschefs bekennt sich trotz US-Rückzug zum Pariser Klimaabkommen; jetzt muss Umsetzung folgen
- Related companies: Barclays PepsiCo Santander Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Tata Steel (see Tata Iron and Steel) UBS Unilever
Author: Ethical Performance
Four large companies have signed up to the Leadership Group for Responsible Recruitment, an international business alliance campaigning to eliminate fees imposed on applicants when they take jobs. The group, which sees the charging of employees as a...
EU needs to enforce common health & environmental standards to support food industry in developing a sustainable food system, says scholar
Author: Aleksandra Eriksson, EU Observer
"Cheap meat is bigger problem for climate and health", 26 June 2017...
Author: Ping Manongdo, Eco-Business
"The value of SDG-focused business models", 4 Jul 2017...
- Related companies: Unilever
John Ruggie analyses power of multinational firms - aims to bridge gap between voluntary & binding approaches
Author: John Ruggie, Harvard University, Regulation & Governance (Australia)
"Multinationals as global institution: Power, authority and relative autonomy", 27 June 2017...
- Related companies: Alphabet Apple British American Tobacco Coca-Cola ExxonMobil General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Novartis Occidental Petroleum Philip Morris International Reynolds American RJ Reynolds (part of Reynolds American) Shell Sinopec Starbucks Statoil Total Toyota Unilever Walt Disney
USA: In lawsuit, 50 companies argue for legal protections against sexual orientation discrimination - make business case
Author: Erin Mulvaney, National Law Journal (USA)
50 Companies Tell Court Sexual Orientation Discrimination Is Bad For Business, 26 June 2017...
Ben & Jerry's joins Intl. Rescue Committee in support of EU legislation to provide safe & legal routes for refugees
Author: Ben & Jerry's
"Together for refugees: Home safe home", Jun 2017...
- Related stories: World Refugee Day 2017: Companies take action in support of rights
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Unilever