Leroy Merlin Ukraine statement
Leroy Merlin Ukraine has condemned Russia's military aggression against Ukraine from day one, with tragic consequences for the people. Since the beginning of the conflict, we have decided to :
● Stop all our supplies from Russia and Belarus
● Remove all russian and belarusian products from the market
● Cease all collaboration and relations with Russian and Belarusian companies
We put the protection and safety of our employees at the heart of our concerns, and more broadly those of the 700 families of our teams. From the first day of the conflict, we closed all 6 Leroy Merlin Ukraine stores so that our employees could take care of their families, while continuing to pay their salaries, in addition to immediate emergency financial assistance to help them find food and shelter.
We help to provide housing for all employees and their families by taking care of their transportation, food and health coverage.
We regularly send trucks of essential items to Ukraine...
In July, despite the bombing of a shopping centre, we decided to reopen a shop in Ukraine as a strong gesture of support for the local people, with essential products for home repair and maintenance, at "inflation-free" prices and with a free delivery service on condition...
The ADEO group has condemned Russia's military aggression against Ukraine since day one.
Since the beginning of the conflict, ADEO has decided to :
● stop new investments by ADEO in Russia,
● stop the import of products from Russia,
● stop any financing to Leroy Merlin Russia.
● stand by the Ukrainian civilian population...