...The global Novartis Emergency Management (NEM) team is engaged closely with the Ukraine Country NEM team and Novartis employees on a continuous basis to monitor and assess the situation on-ground and provide employees with security guidance and support services including:
- Hotline staffed by professional counselors offering psychological support.
- Receiving country support including temporary assignments where possible for employees and their families who have had to leave Ukraine.
- An accommodation platform hosted on the company intranet providing employees an opportunity to welcome a displaced Ukraine employee and their family into their home.
Our humanitarian efforts have extended to:
- Donating more than one million packs of our medicines amounting to over 25 million USD in medical aid to Ukraine and in the border areas.
- Donating 3 million USD to non-profits supporting refugees and displaced people in Ukraine and bordering countries...