Track human rights impacts of the mineral boom powering the shift to a low-carbon economy.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 9000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Bahrain: Complaints mechanism for migrant workers welcome but barriers to justice may still remain, NGO warns
- Africa: New gold refineries raise concerns of 'race to the bottom' on conflict minerals, safety and environmental practices
- Uruguay becomes 1st country to ratify ILO convention on violence & harassment at work
- Cambodia: 23 CSOs issue a joint statement to express disappointment with court's order to suspend NagaWorld workers' strike
- Cambodia: Labour Minister urges to widen social security fund services to include more workers with effectiveness
Latest from us
A practical guide for investors on tackling the climate crisis while respecting human rights.
Explore company operations and actions to protect workers’ rights in construction & hospitality.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Pacific Region & Human Rights
Under reported business and human rights issues, allegations of abuse and local voices.
Mandatory Due Diligence
News & thought leadership on momentum towards due diligence laws
In business operations and supply chains
Technology and Human Rights
Opportunities and risks for human rights created by new and emerging technologies
Beyond Social Auditing
What are the solutions and reform options for social auditing?
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Accountability and transparency in the development and use of energy, minerals, land & water