Program Manager, Corporate Responsibility at T Mobile
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
Develop, execute and manage a corporate responsibility (CR)/sustainability planning, project management and reporting process. Work across the business to identify CR/sustainability opportunities, develop a business case for each to determine the value and return on investment to the business. Work with business teams to set goals, baselines, metrics, and track progress.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, project management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Strategic Planning: Help define the overarching CR strategy and framework, and craft relevant goals, processes and programs.
- Sustainability Best Practices: Serve as subject matter expert on sustainability best practices within the telecommunications industry and with peer companies; utilize this knowledge to advise the business on priorities and approaches.
- Risk/Benefit Analyses: Assess the societal, environmental and business risks and opportunities to inform business decisions. Utilize GAP and SWOT analyses and materiality/priority setting to determine strongest business cases and highest priorities on the sustainability agenda.
- Metrics & Goal Setting: Utilize measurement techniques including baselining, goal setting and key performance indicators to track progress on key projects.
- Reporting: Utilize in depth knowledge of sustainability reporting guidelines to determine the best strategy for reporting and communicating externally on social and environmental initiatives; work toward an annual CR reporting cycle.
- Business Integration: develop sustainability planning capabilities across business groups; educate teams on sustainability issues and incorporate into departmental goals and planning.
- Project Management: serve as project manager for highest priority cross-group sustainability initiatives. Creates and manages project teams and cross-functional teams supplying advanced statistical and status reporting on completed programs to major stakeholders (internal and external). Works with other program managers and management to identify and address cross-project dependences.
- Ongoing Improvement: Brings changes and suggestions from each program to help improve and develop best practices. Manages change within the programs and evaluates risks and assesses potential impacts on program delivery.
- 5+ years experience in a company with mature corporate responsibility/sustainability programs and annual reporting processes
- 2+ years of supervisory or program management experience
- 2+ year experience managing cross-functional teams
- Content expertise in environmental impact, energy management, and supply chain issues
- Deep understanding of sustainability landscape, issues and best practices
- Prior experience with materiality assessments, GAP and SWOT analyses, baselining and goal settingMust be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; self starter
Job title: Program Manager, Corporate Responsibility
Location: Bellevue, USA
Contract: Full time, permanent