- Apparel section on our UN Guiding Principles Portal
- General section on Clothing & textile & Footwear.
- "What should companies do to improve respect for workers’ rights?"
- Author and date: Clean Clothes Campaign, 2008/9
- "Good Fashion: A Guide to Being an Ethical Clothing Company"
- Author and date: Oxfam Hong Kong, July 2009
- [PDF] "Moving the Needle: Protecting the Rights of Garment Factory Workers"
- Author: Levi Strauss Foundation & Business for Social Responsibility
Related stories and components
Jordan: ILO/ IFC project Better Work issues a policy brief on the concerns of migrant workers in the garment sector
Author: Better Work
Since late March 2020, Better Work staff have used the period of factory production suspension due to Covid-19 in Jordan to reach out via phone calls to workers and line management personnel. Calls have continued as production began to resume. The...