Find out what companies are doing to address forced labour risks in their supply chains.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 8000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Commentary: 80% of rural farm workers in developing countries earn less than $1.25/day; govts must spend more to protect them
- Cambodia:Manufacturers association calls on EU to reconsider EBA suspension and commits to more improvement in the sector
- USA: Trump administration set to tighten access to birth control
- USA: Survey shows women still underrepresented in senior roles in law firms
- USA: Louisiana's undocumented seafood workers fight poor working conditions & sexual harassment
Latest from us
Track contract awards, download data for your research and advocate for worker's rights.
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
- Renewable Energy Risking Rights & Returns: An analysis of solar, bioenergy & geothermal sectors
- European textile industry and human rights due diligence: Key developments, human rights allegations & best practices
- Turning up the heat: Corporate legal accountability for climate change
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Labour rights issues and human rights abuses in the maritime industry
Technology and Human Rights
Opportunities and risks for human rights created by new and emerging technologies
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights