View results on 98 of the world largest listed companies ranked on human rights performance.
We work with everyone to advance human rights in business. We track over 7000 companies, and help the vulnerable eradicate abuse.
- Global emergency around 'civic space': Efforts by govts. & non-state actors to shut down growing ability of citizens to organise
- Japan/Myanmar: Human Rights Now reports on rights violations in apparel suppliers, Japanese companies promise action
- Ethiopia: How protests by locals against land acquisition for investment has been met by brutal crackdown by govt. agencies
- "What is Worker-driven Social Responsibility (WSR)?"
- Renewable energy impacts on communities: Managing investors' risks & responsibilities
Latest from us
Explore over 1700 company statements under the UK Modern Slavery Act.
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
Human rights defenders
Cases and action for human rights defenders at risk
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Freedom of expression, privacy and the right to protest
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights