Account Manager, Campaigns Practice at Forster Communications
We’re on the lookout for an ambitious, inspiring and dynamic project manager to help our Campaigns Practice move on to the next level.
You’ll have at least four years experience, be a natural with client and team management and, most importantly, have a hunger for the latest campaigns, channels and creative ideas to ensure excellence for our clients.
Recent agency experience is a must, as is a solid knowledge of UK media. Harnessing the power of digital, as part of an integrated campaign, won’t faze you.
You, like us, will be driven by your desire to work on important issues that change our world for the better.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] if you would like to be considered.
Technical skills and requirements:
- At least four years experience, the last two of which will have been full time at an agency
- A proven ability to run accounts profitably whilst delivering stand out work for clients
- Be able to lead the charge on media sell ins, campaign launches and events, inspiring other team members to work with you to achieve great results
- Be a confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects to new clients
- Manage, motivate, mentor and coach junior team members
- Have a natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- Inspire confidence with clients as the natural ‘go to’ whenever they need advice, updates or ideas
- Have a little black book brimming with journalist contacts
- Be a natural on social media and be able to think beyond media relations when it comes ideas and communications to drive action
- Be a natural leader who can be relied on to be cool, calm and collected when the pressure is on
At Forster Communications we are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We value and encourage diversity and difference within Forster and believe that we are a stronger company as a result. We benefit from the different experiences and backgrounds that our employees bring with them to work.
Salary: £35-40k + benefits, negotiable, depending on experience