Affiliation Support Manager
Fair Labor Association
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Rolling application
The Fair Labor Association (FLA) combines the efforts of industry, civil society organizations, and colleges and universities to promote and protect workers’ rights and to improve working conditions globally through adherence to international standards. The FLA is headquartered in Washington, D.C., has offices in Geneva, Switzerland and Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, and has staff based in 10 countries globally.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Association Management System (AMS)
- Key point of contact organizationally for managing the AMS (development project underway).
- Coordinate with the Finance Department for appropriate functions within the AMS.
- Maintain and manage a list of enhancements to the AMS and improvements to the FLA workflow based on experience over time with implementing the AMS.
- Support new affiliate registrations by responding to questions, providing information, and directing programmatic questions to the appropriate team members.
- Manage the workflow for annual affiliation renewal of company, university, and licensee affiliates. Coordinate with the relevant team members.
- Troubleshoot IT issues for new and existing affiliates related to the AMS.
- Maintain lists and status (up-to-date, past affiliate, lapsed, etc.) of company, university, and licensee affiliates via the AMS.
Contact List Management
- Maintain up-to-date contact list in the AMS. Update system to reflect changes in primary and secondary contacts at affiliate organizations.
- Regularly share updated lists with the Communications Department for the weekly Affiliate Updates and monthly newsletters and respond to requests from colleagues for updated contact information.
- e-Learning ELEVATE Learning Management System (LMS)
- Integration of the LMS platform with the AMS.
- Manage registrations, payments, and respond to email inquiries.
- Analyze quarterly data results in Excel and produce reports.
- Integrate and manage registration and payment processes in the AMS
- Plan, research, and procure global event locations and vendors.
- Provide any additional event management support required (i.e. hiring interpreters)
- Determine and support management of the best platform for housing a knowledge-building/mentoring section.
- Support with management of training webpage layout and updates.
- Support development of materials for prospective affiliate presentations and fundraising proposals, as needed.
For more information about the position, please follow Link to Job.