Deputy director position
- Location: New York
- Salary: Salary is based on experience. PILnet offers a generous package of benefits.
- Rolling application
Reporting to the President, the Deputy Director assists the President in leading the organization and taking responsibility for its overall management and performance. This includes responsibility for oversight and development of policies and assurance of sufficient human and financial resources, consistent with the President's vision.
- Assist the President in providing leadership, guidance, motivation and inspiration to staff to achieve the organization's goals.
- Help ensure the fiscal health of the organization by working with the President to set the annual organizational budget and monitor financial performance.
- Work with the President and staff to identify and develop relationships with foundations, corporations, law firms and individual donors interested in supporting the work of the organization and annually secure funds to meet the needs of the organization.
- Manage operational planning, effective staff performance and efficient administrative processes.
- Serve as a deputy spokesperson for the organization and represent it in the media, in public presentations, in communications with other organizations and in the community at large.
- Assist the President in working with an engaged Board to ensure oversight and enhance the work of the organization.
For more information about the position and how to apply please follow Link to Job.