Developer Advisor: London
- Location: London
- Salary: This is a C-level ‘advisor’ position, with an initial annual salary range (C1-C3) of between £37,500 and £45,000. There is at least a cost of living increase annually.
- Contract Type: Full time (35 hours a week). Evening and weekend work may be required from time to time. REDRESS has a flexible working policy that allows for some working from home.
- Closing Date: 17/04/2020
REDRESS receives funding from a variety of sources, including large foundations, family trusts, and major donors, and project funding from governments and philanthropic organisations. Our fundraising strategy seeks to diversify our sources of core funding, and encourage more multi-year funding, in order to ensure the longer-term stability of the organization. REDRESS is planning for modest growth in the organization over the next three years, and this new position is part of that process.
Based in London, the Development Advisor will be required to:
- Lead Redress’ small fundraising team.
- Develop and deliver a fundraising strategy for core and project funding.
- Develop a new “major donors” campaign for the 30th Anniversary of REDRESS.
- Oversee applications for project funding.
For more information, please follow Link to Job.