Global New Business Consultant at UNICEF
If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
The Private Sector Fundraising (PSFR) section within Private Fundraising & Partnerships (PFP) works with National Committees and UNICEF Country Offices to maximise income growth. There are five units within the PSFR section. The purpose of the Corporate Fundraising unit is to drive income growth from the corporate sector as part of an integrated corporate engagement strategy.
UNICEF’s Corporate Fundraising team requires a consultant to support the overall project management of two new $multi-million corporate new business initiatives. The global new business consultant will work under the supervision of the Corporate Alliances Manager (Head of New Business) in Geneva. S/he will also work closely with UNICEF’s Global CSR Team, Communications, Programme Services, the UNICEF Natcom network, and other partners as required.
The consultant will be responsible for driving forward the project management of one existing $multi-million new business proposition that is already in development; while also working on the creation of another new multi-million corporate proposition.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Minimum requirements and competencies:
• A University degree
• Minimum five years of relevant work experience in either Corporate Fundraising or Marketing and/or in a corporate managerial role engaging with the non-for-profit sector.
• Track record of undertaking successful new business outreach, ideally for an international organization.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English, specifically to a business audience.
• Project management experience.
• Ability to quickly and easily liaise with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
• Familiarity with the work of UNICEF’s private sector approach would be an asset.
• A knowledge of the CSR issues related to supply chain practices would be an asset.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
Application Deadline: 12 August 2015.
Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job title: Global New Business Consultant
Closing date: 12 August 2015