Introduction to Living Wage Workshop
Workshop | February 4 | Amsterdam
SAI’s one-day training—Introduction to Living Wage—provides practical guidance for companies looking to implement living wage concepts in their supply chain.
Topics we will cover include:
- Estimating living wage
- Assessing current wages
- Conducting gap analyses between living and current wages
- Prioritizing areas for implementation efforts
- Implementing responsible purchasing practices
- Creating a roadmap to paying a living wage
- Role of collaboration and global initiatives in the path to living wage
- and other strategies to drive improvements in wages in a supply chain.
Cost: $329 (NGOs entitled to 10% discount)
For more information please follow the link below.