Project Manager Supply Chain Sustainability
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Rolling application
1. Coordinate and implement CSR Europe’s activities on Supply Chain Sustainability. This includes:
- Support the coordination of the European Automotive Working Group on Supply Chain and monitor the implementation of the planned activities.
- Plan and deliver project activities (trainings, risk assessment, online data platforms);
- Liaise with relevant organisations to cooperate and promote CSR Europe’s services and activities;
- Monitor developments in public policy, stakeholder expectations, etc. linked to sustainable supply chain and produce updates to members as needed.
2. Deliver tailored services to members:
- Implement individual or group services to members as requests arise.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. General knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and proven expertise in the area of sourcing or procurement (preferably on Sustainable Supply Chain within companies);
2. Proven strong project management skills through at least five years of corporate experience
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Good drafting and reporting skills - ability to report on and provide written information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to express ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and approach to the needs of others.
5. Engaged and committed to promote CSR Europe and position it towards members and stakeholders. Open and customer-driven attitude.
To submit the application, please open the job posting link.