Senior Consultant at Planet First
Planet First is the sole provider of The Planet Mark, a sustainability certification for business, buildings and services. We have been providing sustainability consulting and certification services for over 10 years.
The collective expertise of our team ensures that we always innovate, inspire and strive to be at the forefront of sustainability.
Planet First is currently looking for an experienced consultant to support delivery of The Planet Mark certification.
The role includes:
• Conducting carbon footprint assessments and reporting using sustainability management software for our wide range of clients as they aim to achieve The Planet Mark.
• Conducting verifications of GHG assessments and non-financial reporting.
• Supporting The Planet Mark for Buildings certification programme including LCA verification, sustainability engagement workshops and community investment projects.
• Delivering various consulting projects relating to sustainability engagement, research and policy.
• Client relationship management as required.
Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years' experience in sustainability and environmental management
• Carbon footprint assessment and knowledge of greenhouse gas reporting and standards e.g. GHG Protocol, ISO 14064
• Audit/verification training and experience in the sustainability field
• Strong mathematical and analytical background
• Project management skills
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and excellent IT skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A team player with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Experience in sustainability in the property and or construction sector
• Experience working with large, multinational companies, either in house or as consultancy
• Consulting and client management experience
• Experience in sustainability engagement and communications
• Experience with sustainability software e.g. CloudApps
• Industry qualification (e.g. IEMA)
Contract: Permanent, full-time, but applications for part-time working would also be considered.
Closing date: 30th November 2014
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25-28k, dependant on experience