Sustainability Advisor at CHR Hansen
For our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) department in Hoersholm, we are looking for an experienced sustainability advisor to help translate Chr. Hansen’s ambition on CSR into concrete strategies, targets and initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
You will join the Head of CSR in a small but ambitious center of excellence with the overall responsibility for facilitating internal progress on Chr. Hansen’s material social and environmental issues and for documenting progress towards our key stakeholders.
- Help further develop and maintain Chr. Hansen’s global environment and CSR reporting platform and KPIs, incl. our quarterly and annual reporting as well as customer and investor rankings (e.g. Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Build new insights on the wider sustainability impacts of CH’s products & applications in close dialogue with internal stakeholders and key customers, e.g. through life cycle assessments and use of existing documentation (‘technology contribution’)
- Help with the identification of environmental focus areas for our global operations and supply activities and offer subject matter expertise on environmental risks and opportunities
- Support with external activation of Chr. Hansen’s CSR strategy and value proposition, including external engagement & partnerships on relevant sustainability themes with e.g. customers, universities and NGOs
- Project management of various department tasks and ad-hoc assignments
The weighting of different activities will be adjusted to the current needs of the business and Chr. Hansen’s strategic focus areas on CSR.
Your personal profile
- Relevant technical/scientific master’s degree (e.g. environmental engineer, biologist, resource economist etc.) ideally in combination with commercial/business administration disciplines
- Relevant experience from similar roles in the private/public sector or from sustainability consultancy
- Working knowledge of Life Cycle Analysis and environment/CSR reporting is an asset
- Experience and insights into fields such as biotechnology, dairy, pharma and/or agriculture will be considered an advantage
- As a person, you have strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills and are able to manage several projects/agendas at a time
- You are able to engage with people at all levels in an organization and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is required
You will join the Head of CSR in developing and defining the future direction and priorities for Chr. Hansen’s CSR efforts and external positioning. You will have a broad contact base throughout the global organization, including the different business divisions, the global sales & marketing organization and our global product & supply organization.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of CSR, Mette Olsen, at +45 5339 2252.
Job title: Sustainability Advisor
Contract: Full time, permanent
Closing date: 17 April 2015