Turkey Operations Manager at LaborVoices
LaborVoices is seeking an individual with experience and success working on civil society coalition building and technology interventions for social impact, focusing on mobile and supply chains. We will rely on you to implement technology interventions for LaborVoices, and drive results for Turkish workers, international brands, and other stakeholders to support the innovative LaborVoices mission.
• Manage LaborVoices implementations in Turkey, including recruiting workers as LaborVoices users, building relationships with supplier and brand representatives, and gathering feedback from workers and other stakeholders.
• Develop new techniques for introducing LaborVoices, engaging workers and suppliers, and generating insights.
• Build and manage strategic partnerships with relevant Turkish NGOs, trade unions and advocacy groups.
• Work with local partners and operations team to develop and A/B test new content to increase worker engagement and data accuracy.
• Document LaborVoices success stories and challenges, in blogs, reports, and articles.
• Provide basic technical support and training to local partners and other stakeholders on LaborVoices’ mobile technology.
• Develop consolidated feedback for the Operations and Product Team to help drive product development.
• This position will receive support from Administration, our Sales and Technology Teams, and Contractor Staff.
• This role will report directly to the VP of Operations and Product with wide latitude and guidance from the VP.
• Frequent travel in and around Turkey.
Qualifications & Expectations
• Experience working on new technology interventions and/or developing new social impact initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, including factory workers, NGO staff, factory management, and brand representatives.
• Operational experience in implementing and managing projects onsite and offsite.
• Experience in civil society (NGOs, Trade Unions, Advocacy Groups, Relevant International Organizations) coalition-building.
• Experience in supply chain management, developing and implementing metrics in supply chain environmental and social sustainability and operations.
• Familiarity and interest in mobile technology for social impact.
• Native fluency in Turkish and strong English communication skills required.