Frank Bold launches podcast discussing the latest developments in ESG, business & human rights and corporate reporting
"New podcast: Frankly Speaking about Responsible Business", 21 Sep 2022
We have launched ‘Frankly Speaking’ - a new podcast discussing the latest political, legal, and business developments in the field of ESG, business and human rights, and corporate reporting.
Frankly Speaking builds on our standing in the field of ESG research and engagement with policy makers as well as businesses. Our host Richard Howitt speaks frankly and personally about what moves policy makers, businesses, and activists to make responsible business the norm and - last but not least - redefine business! Richard is a pioneer in the field of corporate disclosure and a former member of the European Parliament.
“All who want to see purposeful companies actually make a difference to the social and environmental challenges which we all face, recognise that we will only be able to do so through dialogue, cooperation, ideas and innovation, better understanding of the challenges and by achieving an accountability for all of us, for the contribution we need to make. ‘Frankly Speaking’ hopes to be a forum for all of these. We hope you will join us,” says Richard.
You can look forward to a number of deep and personal conversations with leading experts from different fields. Here is a peek into the first ones:
Development of the draft European Sustainability Reporting Standards:
- with Wim Bartels, Senior Sustainability Partner at Deloitte and Member of the EFRAG’s Sustainability Reporting Board
Due diligence in times of war:
- with Olena Uvarova (Associate Professor, Yaroslav the Wise National Law University) and Anita Ramasastry (Henry M. Jackson Professor of Law, University of Washington School of Law)
Reporting on impacts:
- with Eelco van der Enden, CEO Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
Towards an Ambitious EU Due Diligence Legislation:
- with Lara Wolters, Member of the European Parliament
Sustainability reporting in practice:
- with Rahel Damamme, ESG and Sustainability Reporting Leader at Decathlon
Addressing climate change through green finance:
- with Marilyn Waite, Managing Director of the Climate Finance Fund and Member of EFRAG´s Administrative Board
Downstream Due Diligence: Insights from a Multinational Telecoms Company
- with Théo Jaekel, Business and Human Rights Director at Ericsson
When and where can you listen to us?
A new episode is published every Wednesday and available on: